Monday, March 8, 2010

Czech, Czech, Hossa, Czech.

I have some very exiting gossip. I'll keep it brief. A good friend and die-hard Red Wings Fan in Chicago  passed this onto me last night, said he picked it up outside the Away Team's dressing room after Detroit's manhandling of the Blackhawks yesterday:

Pavel Datsyuk's "TO DO" List 
March 7, 2010: 

1.Single handedly "Undress" Patrick Kane near the Blueline in the United Center, silencing a pack of bandwagon "fans";

Czech
 
2. Toss $1.20 casually over his shoulder to the desperately chasing PK, while stealing puck in same undressing while saying:  "Сдачи не надо";

Czech

3. Hang Niemi by his jockstrap while bringing 5 goals in 20 minutes;

Czech

4. Handly beat to "Olyczyk pre-dick-ted" West Confy champs on National TV.

Czech

Czech, Czech, Hossa, Czech

(ees like Duck, Duck ,Goose, but with cursed Czech Republic players.)

Suck it NBC, Suck it Chicago. Suck it every bandwagonning poseur at the United Center who chants "Detroit S---"

Yo, PK and the Towes: Get yourself a couple of legitimate playoff goaltenders, dump Hossa and his curse and call me in a year or so. You ain't going anywhere this year.

Prediction: Buck Twenty Kane and his Mohicans lose in the second round to Johnny Quick and the Mighty Doughty.

Ok ok, they will likely lose in the first round to Nabby and the Sharkettes, but I'll take that too! (Then I will have two west confy teams to whom I can chant "SECOND ROUNDERS".....

Yes I am predicting the Wings will end up in 6th or 7th. I haven't done the math, I don't know if its mathematically feasible.

Go Wings!!!!!

1 comment:

Jim Brochowski said...

I hate Patrick Kane. He is the definition of punk in my opinion. It was even hard to root for him in the USA sweater.

Also LOVE the goaltender line!

Great post Juice!